Free UK Delivery On All Orders/ Free International Delivery On Orders £50 & Over
We understand how important it is to receive your goods when you expect them, especially if you've ordered something for a specific occasion. We aim to process and dispatch all orders within 48 hours (excluding weekends). All orders will be shipped from the United Kingdom, using the Royal Mail postal service.
- When placing your order with us please ensure that your address is correct including a house number, building name (if applicable) and zip/postcode.
- It is your responsibility to provide the full, correct address.
- All delivery options require a signature upon receipt.
- If you're not available to take delivery of your parcel, the carrier will normally leave a card advising if your parcel has been delivered to a safe location or left with a neighbour.
- If the tracked shipping option is selected at the checkout, we’ll email you a link to your tracking information once your parcel has been shipped.
|Standard UK Delivery
||2-3 working days from dispatch
|Express 1st Class Delivery
||Next working day
|EU Trackable Delivery
||4-10 working days from dispatch
|Worldwide Trackable Delivery
4-10 working days from dispatch
GENERAL DELIVERY INFORMATION
- Order by 1pm for next day delivery services.
- All deliveries must be signed for.
- Please note we are unable to deliver on Bank Holidays.
- All orders come packed in our branded gift boxes, free of charge.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT CHARGES
For international orders, you may be charged for handling fees and taxes as your order passes through customs or after the parcel has been delivered. Any charges on a parcel must be paid by the person receiving the parcel.
Unfortunately, VELVET HEAD has no control over these charges and we can not estimate what the cost would be as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. If you are unsure about customs charges in your country, contact your local customs office for current charges before you order.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
To track your order you will need the tracking number that we sent to you in your dispatched confirmation email. (Please note you will only receive a tracking number if you chose a tracked shipping option).
• If you chose a tracked shipping option at the checkout and you have received your unique tracking number then please visit Royal Mail Track and Trace service by clicking here.
• If you chose the tracked shipping option at the checkout and you are located within the USA, once your item arrives into the US postal system you can obtain further tracking information by visiting the USPS website here.
How to find the perfect fit at home:
Using a ring that you already own, carefully draw around the inside of the ring on a piece of paper.
Then measure across the inside circle of the drawing to find the diameter.
- Use the table below to workout the size of the ring you have just measured.
- If the intended finger is not the same size as the ring that you have measured then simply choose the size below or above that measurement.
- If the measurement falls between two sizes, we suggest that you order the larger size.
For additional help with sizing please click here
For a downloadable tool to determine your ring size click here
Ring Size Chart
||Inside diameter (mm)
||British & Australian
||US & Canada
|Extra - Small
||16.5 - 16.71
|| L-½ - M
||6 - 6¼
||17.3 - 17.45
||7 - 7¼
||18.2 - 18.35
||Q - Q½
||8 - 8¼
|Extra - Large
||19 - 19.5
||R½ - S
||9 - 9¼
VELVET HEAD necklaces are available in sizes 12", 18", 20" and 32". To give you an idea of what these lengths may look like on you, please use the visual below:
Customise Your Necklace
All of our chains are handmade in-house, so this allows us to customise any of our pendants with your preferred type of chain style and length. If you wish to purchase one of our pendants and would like a customised chain then please click here.
Get 15% OFF Your First Order!
Subscribe to our newsletter to get 15% Off your first order & exclusive offers.